Coronavirus: We are OPEN. All machines are disinfected between use and gloves are provided with every rental.
- All regular moonwalks: there are two blowers valves in the back, one is attached to the blower, the other must be completely tied off.
- Riders should be of the same age group and limited to maximum number shown on the back of each unit (no more than 8-10 children or 2-3 adults at one time). Riders must be supervised at all times.
- Shoes must be removed and pockets emptied of any hard or sharp objects that can injure the riders. Eyeglasses, watches, bracelets, necklace and earrings should be removed.
- No food or drink inside the unit. Make sure riders have no gum or candy in their mouth entering the moonwalk or inflatable. Do not tie doors closed. No silly string in or around moonwalk or inflatable.
- No more than a 50ft. extension cord should be used on a moonwalk or inflatable.
- No flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough housing allowed while on ride
- Do not bounce closer than four feet from each other
- Do not bounce on step or near doorway
- No climbing or hanging on the outside walls or roof
- No one is allowed on ride while it is being inflated or deflated
- Do not erect in high wind. If during operation the wind becomes excessive(20mph), unload occupants and deflate the ride
- This ride is not to be used when raining or wet
- Do not spray water on ride for any reason
- No silly string or glitter is to be used
- Number of riders should be limited according to age and size and is the responsibility of adult in charge. Jump Around recommends no more than 8-9 riders
- Unit must be anchored prior to and during operation
- Persons not following the safety rules will be asked to leave.